Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's OK everyone. There is a plan.

Good Day all. Just wanted to say hello to all of you on this beautiful day. I hope that it's beautiful where ever you are... I just came off of two days off. Which was a very very nice thing. I really loved every minute of it... But with two days off.... means about 7 days on. And that is where I am right now... and I can tell you right now that I am pretty happy to have a job that I really love. becuase that is such a reason for where I am at right now. I cant even imagine having a shitty job. One that I really hated to go to everyday. That would be torture. I see some people around me that really hate their jobs.. but they are doing what they have to do to get by... and thats just the way that it is..
well everyone.. till next time. and it will be later this week

2 comments:

  1. What do you do for a living?

    And I love the pic to the right! Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work in a really cool retail store. with alot of good people. that are very supportive..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....