Friday, August 28, 2009

next.

It has been one of those weeks. One of those weeks that is really what I live for.. now. It is a week of ups and of downs. Of my heart pulling me one way and then pulling me the other. that is what life is.. for me. Just watching the time go by.. and really loving what I see. I know that there are some really big things that are in front of me. Some very very bright things that are on the horizon..
I really can't wait to go see a couple of friends of mine in Portland in the middle of next month. Its something that I am really looking forward too.. I really never had anything to look forward to in the past.. other then going to SF to see the people that I care about. That really dosent happen that often anymore. Things have changed.. and I am changing with them, I guess. I do miss the old times. But i know that what is happening now is what is supposed to be happening. I am just looking forward to whats ahead. and thats a good way to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....