Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Verge.

I know that I am on the verge of something really big in my life. I mean this is only the start. This year I turn 30 years old.. and almost everyone that I have talked to.. especially the ones that are in recovery.. say that their 30's were the best years of their lives. Im pretty excited to be 3o years old. I know that there are going to be alot of things that are going to change in the next couple of years.. and I can feel that they are only really just beginning..
Im back in San Francisco again.. seeing some old friends. just hanging out really... just watching the evidence of my old life. standing right in front of me.. God I am glad that I am sober.
As for the verge thing... I can feel it. I really can feel it. I have been sober for a year and a half. Another thing that is so amazing to me..
I really like this feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....