Saturday, August 8, 2009

Plans...

I have some plans.. that I have just made. I know that Im not really supposed to have plans.. but these ones are really good ones. I have made plans to go to Portland, Oregon. Im going to go there to see a really great friend of mine... one that I havent seen since Ive been sober. One that I knew from the bar that I used to work at...
Its something that I can look forward to.. something in the future that I can see.. Its a really good step for me. I had to save some money... but thats what has to happen. I know that everything is going to be alright. So I will keep you all informed about the trip... and I will take lots of pictures. but dont worry... Im not leaving until mid September. Plenty of time..

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I AM GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT.

    First real one in 13 years!!
    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....