Thursday, August 27, 2009

What it Really means.

I have had the best past couple of days.. I have been working alot and that is a very good thing to me.. because I love my job. I had been planning on seeing an old friend in San Francisco for a long time. She is visiting from New York City and we havent see each other in over 2 years. Alot has changed in both of our lives for sure.

Another big part of my plan was to stay with tow people that I absolutly love. They are a married couple that I have been friends with for a long time. I consider one of these people my sister, because really thats how close that we are. It was going to be a really good time spent with people that I love and respect.

It turned out to be much more then that for myself and for my friends because there was alot of talking of big things between us. The concept of relationships in life was the main theme of the whole trip for me. High Quality relationships I have found are the foundation of everything really. These few highly valued friends are what makes life what it is.

Its something that has changed alot of things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....