Saturday, August 22, 2009

One Track

Today is a day that started off innocent enough. Really just like the
ones that have come before it. I have been doing a new routine for me
over the past week or so. It's really all about finishing things. I
think that the seed was really planted while I was in treatment...
Doing what needed to be done over the short term. Like making your bed
everyday.. Doing the dishes.. Washing your face and your hands. I
remember how stupid I thought that these things were at the time. But
I can see how they have made a print on my life.
So the day is good. I feel like I am moving forward, like this is the
way that it's supposed to be happening. I see the overall picture. And
what ever is supposed to happen will happen. No matter what it
invloves. I am sure of one thing. That I am alright. And that I am
exactly where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....