Monday, August 24, 2009

deserving it.

Do you have a person in your life that only deserves the very very best? Someone that has done nothing to hurt you ever. Someone that has really only wanted the best for you. and really the only thing that you have done is to shit on them. I have a couple of people in my life that fall into that category.
I can honestly say now that there was a time when I really could care less about people and how they felt in the long fun. There feelings were not really on my mind.
I have been able to do some things for some people that i really love to try to make up for what i did to them. Somethings that I had the ability to do. It feels good to be able to do things for other people and not expect things back in return. Those feelings of emptyness have been replaced with a feeling of warmth. I love to see people that I can about happy.
When I see people smile, it really makes me smile now.... and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....