Friday, January 16, 2009

Tonite is beautiful

Doing it differently then I did it before...that's the way that I have
to think. This is where I'm supposed to be...I got off work on a
Friday night and that old familiar feeling came over me. I had just
gotten out of work and I thought that I had earned a drink. I have
felt that way so many times before...it's almost automatic. Well it
used to be automatic. I started to get into self pity...feeling sorry
for myself again. Woah is me bullshit...then I read what a really good
friend had written....it's time to get into the solution. Hell yeah it
is... Time to see it all for what it is. So...it's a beautiful Friday
night in my life. A beautiful Friday night in soberity...

1 comment:

  1. Tell you what tomorrow (umm today, it's already morning here in NY) when you wake up without a hang over. Smile! Think about the time you gave yourself to enjoy a grand Sat. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....