Saturday, January 24, 2009

All that...and a Bag of Chips

You want to I think is the best part about my recovery? I mean..other
then being sober and being able to complete an actual thought. Knowing
that I never am alone again. Am I am naturally a loner..I like to hang
out by myself. But I know that's it's not very healthy for me.
That is one of the biggest concepts that I know...not having to be
alone ever again. We always have someone around us who cares about us.
I really like knowing that there is always going to be someone older
and smarter then me in the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. It helps
with my ego.

1 comment:

  1. It's an amazing feeling. I used to have that lone wolf aspect myself. It's great being able to share with others who understand exactly what your going through. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....