Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fuel

>

> So I went to SF again...and again it was a great time really very
> chill....just hung out with a really good friend. And talked about
> the past...about my past behavior basically.
> I remember thinking a long time ago...if I ever turn into an angry
> drunk I'll quit. Because I don't ever want to be that guy.
> And of course I got angrier and angrier over time...with more and
> more consumption. But talking to people that I was close to back
> then it seems that my anger was a real big issue. I knew that I was
> being short sometimes. But it really was all the time. One time just
> ended up blending into the others.
> When I knew I was being short...I wanted to not be...sometimes.
> There were sometimes that thought it was my right to be....
> Paticience Rich....that's what I needed. I knew that the booze were
> just adding fuel. Now the fuel has been taken away...and I have the
> ability stop and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....