Saturday, January 10, 2009

Adventures!

I'm off!!! On a whole new adventure...going back to the place that I
love and has my heart. I'm going to visit the City of San Francisco
today. Yes my friends..just for a visit.
I return to the City for the first time in over 9 months. And I am
feeling really good about this trip. I can't wait to see so really
great people there. One that I'm really excited to see is a person
that I drank with a whole bunch...someone that I actually served a
final drink to. She left the bar...and I thought that she had moved.
She had moved on...and gone into recovery. When I got into recovery I
found out where she had been. She hadent gone anywhere..she got sober.
So now we get to hang out sober...recovery buddies.
I'm not afraid...I'm going to see some people that I treated really
poorly in my disease. And they get to see me...the peace from change
that I have been given.
So here I go. I will let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing! Have fun, take care, stay sober and all that....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....