Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Right there

It's just crazy to what lengths I will go these days....I on the way
back from the City again. And I have to take a bus to San jose and
then a train to my final destination..and I guess that it seems like
alot for some people. I guess for me it's just what has to be
done...any lengeths I guess. It's just easier now for me to see a
problem and find out how to address it....and then do it.
I was really lazy...always defaulting to the easiest thing to do.
Drink..get tired...passout. Problem still there..but bigger.
I think I have gained an ability to wrap my head around things a bit
easier now
It just boggles some peoples mind that I do what I have done. It's
just how it goes..how this thing works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....