Sunday, February 22, 2009

Books.

I really do love this weather that we are having in the Monterey Bay
area....really pretty windy with a slight touch of nasty. Makes me
want to curl up with a good book. And read.
Last night after my young peoples meeting I got to give a friend his
first Big Book. It really brought back alot of memories about how it
felt to get my first Big Book...and what that meant. Really what the
Big Book and this program mean to me....life. Life from Death.
Something beautiful from nothing misrable.
It was such a gift to be able to give someone their first Big Book.
These are the things that I get to do these days. They may be very
small looking ...but they are very heavy feeling.

1 comment:

  1. It is a gift, to give as you will just receive more and more!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....