Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time Will Not Pass Me By

There is mad clarity in my life right now...I am able to really
concentrate energy on what life has to offer me. What is being
presented for evaluation...I have the ability to make better decisions
now.
I am so very grateful for the rooms of Alcoholics Annoymous and all of
the people that are in them. The people that have helped me along the
way..they are a large part of where I am today.
I had the chance to chair a meeting tonight..and in that meeting were
alot of the people that have been a major part of my recovery. It
always works like that in this program...the right people always just
SEEM to show up. And I'm so glad it works like that.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so awesome you made your year mile mark! And continue to grow. There is a wonderment of seeing the guidelines and becoming one in a program that works for you. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....