Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Morning Everyone.

I'm so glad that I got up this morning. It was one of those days that I got up...rolled around a little...and knew deep down that I needed to get to a meeting. And it is always worth the trip on the bus. I guess that I am really spoiled with the home group that I have. It is a group of people with an incredible amount of wisdom and soberity. When they say in the Big Book that we are a group that normally would not mix...they knew what they were writing. If you would of told me one year ago that the home group that I have now would be my home group I would of laughed. But where I am right now...I can't imagine my recovery without them. Every single one of them.
It really reinforces the importance of having a strong group of people that surround you
I love my group.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to be and a great post. I am adding you to my blogroll and thank you so much for your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....