Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my pen is a shovel...

I'm trying to dig a bit deeper. That's what I'm supposed to be doing
right now. That is what's in front of me...
So I guess I've been feeling a little sorry for myself lately.
Thinking about how things should be...in my mind atleast. Like I
really know how things should be for me. I always forget to remember
where I'm at...and where I've come from. But then sometimes I think
way too much about where I've been.
That's a dilemma that I have...one that all my friends out there can
help me with. Not reliving the past...and not shutting the door on it.
Sometimes I think that I rely on the past for strength...maybe it's
all wrapped up in my pride.
So when I feel like this..I know (through work with my sponser) that
footwork will get me out of it. Redirecting me to what I have now...in
the present. So here I go with more footwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....