Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Measure in Love...

How do you measure a year? What does it all mean when you break it
down...like my sponser said to me once....are you coming from a place
of love or from a place of fear?
Fear was the overriding feature of my life when I was out there. Fear
that masked itself in so many other ways and forms...usually for me it
was rage. Fear unleashed on the people that loved me.
So when I think of how I want to measure my first year...I will
measure it in love. That a concept like love was really a choice when
that choice was opened to me. Seeing things in a new light...and doing
the deal.
People ask me how I have gotten a year....longer then any other period
of soberity in my life. What was my big secret?...they ask.
Do you want it? Or don't you? Because when it all comes down to
it...it's really that simple. Are you willing to do anything to get
out of your situation and change your life? The only thing magical
that I've done is suit up, show up...and do the job set in front of
me. If you want further information on miracles...you can talk to my
higher power. A year ago today I started a journey that would change
everything...and all I had to do was change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....