Thursday, February 19, 2009

the Natural Progression...



So....its another big day in my recovery. It looks like Im going to be moving out of my sober living house. Moving to another place that is much closer to my work and alot closer to my meetings...For one of the first times ever it was something that I didnt force. Going into sober living was one of the best decisions that I made in my recovery. Living by the rules and really not fighting it was a crazy notion for me. because it was always really my way or the highway....
I was always shooting for a year....a year into recovery I was going to look for another place. but I wasnt going to push it...I wasnt going to force it. I knew that when i started doing that I was in for a rude awakening....like what had happened to me before...
I feel really good about this decision...moving to the next step. the next level...

1 comment:

  1. The sober living home provides a staff resident, there to offer support and to ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients to promote recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....