Monday, September 14, 2009

Melvin.

So the first day is in the books. And i do have to say that I really like this town so far. I have only been here a day... but i like the way that it makes me feel. I havent been to a meeting yet.. and that is on the agenda for tomorrow... one of the first things that i am going to do..
Walked around downtown Portland right after I got here.. and I was glad that I was getting this chance. to be doing this. Thinking about all of the things that i have been through. and all that I have gained. every little thing has brought me to this point..
so here is the highlight of the trip so far. I got to meet my friends little one. Its so crazy how life changes and evolves.. right in front of your face.. and my higher power will always reveal whats important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....