Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Fall. and how much i do LOVE it.

I know that the fall season has begun all around me. I am a big fan of the weather and the way that it makes me feel.. Everything around me is falling off of trees and getting ready for winter. I love the way that it effects other people. I love all of the colors that it brings. It really makes you feel alive.. sometimes i feel like its the first time that I have ever felt that way..
It really makes you appriciate what is going on around you..
I like just stopping for a second and taking a breathe.. stopping for a second and realizing what is happening.. that i am alive to see all of this.

1 comment:

  1. I was enjoying the feeling of Fall last night too- for me, it's the crisp air :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....