Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Finally Did it..

So i finally did it.. I have finally finished my 4th Step.. and it only took about a year and a half..
But for what its worth I have done really what i thought was not possible. I have written it all down. on paper.. right in front of me.. in black and white.
Just like the book says.. I am so glad that I have finally gotten to this place in my journey.. finally.
Now after all of this time i really finally see why it was written like this.. not really that complicated. This really is not a big Frueadian exercise.. it is meant to be pretty simple.
And it was much more simple then I had made it out to be...
I remember when I first started the whole thing. I was working at the fucking Old Factory. That was a long time ago.... not only in time but in life experience.
there are alot of things to talk about.. here we go... onto 5.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think....