Sunday, September 13, 2009

just like that.

It really is crazy how time effects things.. The things that seemed like such disasters such a long time ago. but really time is the thing that will always heal everything. I am not the biggest fan of people when they have told me this in the past. Like the people who say to me at a time of pain that if it's meant to be.. then it will be.. but I know that it is so very true. because in my life I know that things are supposed to happen for a reason.
People have come back into my life that I thought would never ever come back. People that would never have wanted me back.. but time has changed things. just like it always does. and when it dosent there is usually something very wrong with the people involved..
I think that I used to be the biggest holder of grudges .. what a waste of time and of energy.

1 comment:

  1. The other one that used to ellicit looks of death from me is "This too shall pass".

    But I know it to be true.

    Daily mugshot makes me dizzy, btw, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....