Thursday, December 3, 2009

Think and Ask


Hey there everyone..
So after the last couple of days I have come to the conclusion that whenever I get into my own head and take things into my own hands... I fuck things up. Seems like its an old behavior pattern.. I feel that I used to do it alot more.. but I used to do it with alot more ego involved.. like I thought that I was always right and that everything really revolved around me. Now.. I am a little more mindful of other people.. but I still manage to screw things us..
I think that I need to bounce things off of other alcoholics and see what they think before I do really stupid shit. Think and ask before I act.

So I have a couple of really big days coming up.. Like this Saturday I am going to the Bay Area with my sponsor and going to a really big birthday meeting. Did I mention that I love birthday meetings.. I really love birthday meetings.  On the way up there we are going to do my 5th Step. Finally.. you say. Yes Finally...after being sober for almost 20 months... I am finally doing a 5th Step with my sponsor. I will let you all know how it goes.
Well... have a great day today.. I made a book that have alot of pictures of my life during the last 19 months... i am going to be giving it to someone special.. and on the last page.. basically the back dust cover i put in this.. its a blog entry that I had at the beginning of this year..

\Sprinkles.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think....