Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ups and Downs.. but this, is beautiful

Today is a really good day.. and don't ask me why. I just feel it in the air.. and I can just see it all around me. Even though it is really very early, I know that things are straight today. I have a chance to just keep this ball rolling...there is alot of light at the end of the tunnel, but there is also alot of light around me..
This whole thing just amazes me.. I was talking with another person in the fellowship yesterday while I was at word and we were comparing stories... what had happened and what was happening now, and how we are both just amazed.. day in and day out there is just a light about it. I know that I have said it alot lately, but I know now that everything is going to be alright.... and that there is no more hopelessness. I can remember that feeling and I never want to go back to that.. walking my ass to a bar to get right at 6am... now I just have to ask God to get me right... and thank him for another day of sobriety..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....