Tuesday, December 1, 2009

learning.

It is so hard to hurt someone that you really care about. It used to be so easy for me to hurt people.. because thats the kind of person that I was. but now.. I am not like that anymore. My heart hurts and everything is thrown around. I am just trying to remember that everything happens in God's world for a reason.. and I am right in the middle of it..
I have said it over and over to myself today... But for the grace of God, Go I
Thats exactly how I feel today... I am but a passenger on this journey.. I have no idea where I am going. but I know that there is alot for me to learn along the way. I am learning alot today..

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry. I know how you feel. It doesn't get easier, does it? I'd rather be the one hurt.

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....