Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Always Learning..

Its almost the end of the year.. and its not like any that I have ever had before. I just got back from a meeting.. just like I do on every other Wednesday night... and I just have to stop for a minute and really just sit back... and be thankful for the year that I have had... looking at the end of the year with perspective..
I have learned more this year about myself... learned more about what used to drive me, and what still drives me a little bit today..
I learned this year that I have to let things go... and that God has a plan for my life.. and it is not my right to know that plan. Right when I thought that I had some things figured out God would send a really slow driver right in front of me.. always giving me those suttle hints trying to teach me something. Always something to learn... Always something to work on.. Im a huge fan of "Progress not Profection." Because it always used to be about the perfection...
I am grateful. and when I am not grateful... I can be grateful that I am not where I used to be...
So there is a day left in 2009.. a day left in this decade. One more day until a new decade in my sobriety...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....