Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All Part of the Plan.

I know that alot of you guys can relate... so help me out here for a second. Have you ever had something that were counting on.. (unrealitic expectation)... not come through for you. You have done everything in your power to get yourself to that point only to have things change when you get there. You have an idea of how its supposed to be... and others have told you that that's how its supposed to be.. but when you are finally there.. after all of the waiting, hard work, and compromise... things change right out from under you. Some that are close to me relate it to being tested... and the ones that crash and burn are the ones who were weeded out.. the old me would just say to heck with it. and leave. but thats not who i am.. and thats not what I am about. .. and thats why I got myself into so many bad places... that i thought i was right in..
but when its all said and done.. I am grateful that I am at where I am at.. and I know that its all a part of the plan.. thank God that I have a program. I don't know what I would do without it... I know what I would do.. I would retaliate and fuck everything up.. and thats why I drank.
So I have to look at my part in all of this.. thats what I have learned in all of this.. where is it that I am at fault.. I know that they are there.. its really funny how I just did my fourth step... then shared it with myself, God and another human being.. comes at just the right time...
So I know that this is all a part of the grand scheme of things..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....