Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Everything Around Me.

I am really getting to love the holidays.. I have always really loved this time of year. but it has been for different reasons.. any excuse to drinks with friends and be merry. This year I am going up to the Bay Area and hanging out with my big sister and her husband. They make the best dinners ever... so i am super excited this year.
Something else recently happened to me... I changed my sobriety date. No I have not relapsed. but I realized that something was wrong when i was looking at some old pictures on my computer.. and saw that one of the pictures was dated Feb 24, 2008 and I was in a bar. That was the last time that I had a drink. I asked a friend of mine that was there the first day that I was in treatment... and she said that I was in her office at 8:30am on Feb 26th.. 2008. So there it is... my new sobriety date. Not like it really makes that big of a difference. But it does to me.. I just want to get it out there and be honest about it..
Well... I will be taking pictures. I hope that everyone out there has a great holiday.. especially my blog friend Sarah.. you deserve it lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....