Friday, January 1, 2010

Hopes and Prayers

So here we go with another year. A new decade. This is the decade of my 30's... And like I've said before I'm pretty happy about that. I can't wait for this decade... Because it's my decade. Well really it's everybodys decade... I wish the best for everyone... And unlike the last new decade, I don't have ill will for anyone. I have to remember not to get caught up in the future or the past but in what's going on with me in the here and now. I know some people that are going to be bringing a new life into this world in the new year. I know alot of people that don't have a job in this new year. I know some people who are right back in the cold this year... I remember where I was at 2 years ago... And where I am at in this new decade. I am very glad to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....