Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dance like no one's watching

I was just talking to some of my old friends.. Some people that I used to hang out with a long time ago.. when i was out every night in San Francisco.. long before the whole working at a bar thing was going on. This is when I was out dancing my ass off.. at underground parties and little unknown spots. The places that were always at danger of being shut down by the SFPD at any moment. I can remember some of those times when I would just dance like no one was wathcing.. not even giving a fuck. Those were the times when I really fell in love with san Francisco. at those parties in those lofts and warehouses South of Market... I loved being able to help out with everything.. getting everything that I could to help the party go down.. and then get to dance around at the party later that night... i loved that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....