Wednesday, July 15, 2009

its Right.

So you know when something happens that you know is right.. but dosent feel good at the moment. Yeah thats what happened to me.. I guess that this is the difference now, being in recovery. Thinking about situations in the grand scheme of things. I used to really just think about how a situation would effect me. and really say fuck you to the rest of the world. Self preservation and protection was the name of the game. I could feel myself sitting back and thinking things out that were said. and i liked the progress that I had made. it seemed like a small thing. but i know.. its not..
Tomorrow i go to the doctor.. it's the first time that I have been to the doctor since I was in a coma over 16 months ago. the first thing that I am going to tell this guy is that I am an alcoholic. See what he says about that.
Much love to everyone. and to that one person in particular.... I am proud of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....