Sunday, July 12, 2009

Communication

I know what you are thinking... Communication is the key Rich. It really is... I know, I have heard it so many times in the past. And it is pretty much the biggest thing that is involved with my work. It makes everything easier and it makes for better interactions..
but for some reason it has always been my m.o. to keep the communications to a minimum with it comes to people that I care about. And that is really the time for the greatest level of communication between two people. I get so caught up in my own head that I forget about the outside world.. it was alot worse when I was drinking.
Everything has changed in my life in the last year or so. as you all know... I cant reference myself to what I used to do and how I used to operate in certain situations.. thats not how it works anymore. I know that I can do anything that I want if i put one foot in front of the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....