Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's As Simple As That

Today was a was not that different then other days that I have had in sobriety. I was inspired by the sights, sounds and feelings that were around me. I was inspired by a piece of music that I had heard in a movie that I had seen the night before. I went to the movie by myself... just the way that I like it sometimes. I will have a link to it below...



The way that it moved my emotions from one end of the spectrum to the other is something that never really happened before. Maybe it did happen... I just don't remember it every happening.

Now it is an essencial part of my life. It helps me to see the beauty and the optimism of the world that its around me. Even when there is ugliness and bitterness throughout it.... sights and sounds such as these are what my life worth living.

Now this is something that happens on the regular if not everyday. Something that I cannot live without  anymore.

Here is a post from the past five years that pretty much says everything that I want to say about the subject. It puts it perfectly.



Friday, November 13, 2009


today

Today is inspirational for me.. I don't know why and I dont really care. All that I know that I feel this way and I never used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....