Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Brake for Sunsets..


To me... it is very crazy how things can change from one day to the next. Sometimes you have some kind of hand in the change and then there are other times where you have nothing to do with the change that takes place. I have had both in the past couple of months......

I am going to concentrate on the change that I have had my hand in. These are the changes that I have made in my life over the past few weeks...... like getting all into photography. Being able to record and image, a moment in time... forever, is so very powerful to me. Something that I have always wanted to do...  and now I have.

It is keeping me sharp... helping me to learn new things that have a profound effect on my life everyday. These small moments mean so much to me because they are giving me time to myself... they make me appreciate the power and the effect that they have on me. I love them...

I love the excitement of taking a bad ass photo and being so proud that I was the one that was behind the camera. I was the one that saw that moment for what it was and was able to bring out how I felt when I saw it on film. That is rad.

Well... here are two photos that I took yesterday. I hope that you enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed taking them.

 This weekend has been pretty damn amazing if you ask me. I have been able to see some very good friends of mine and be with their daughters...  perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....