Thursday, February 7, 2013

directions

Sometimes you are ahead.. and sometimes you are behind, but the road is long. Thank God for that. Today I got a tripod and it has taken this new passion of mine to a whole new level of creativity. It is so crazy to me that I have tapped this new found creativity inside of me. It is something that I always thought that I just didnt have.

I have had a tendency to just shut things off without fully investigating them before I shut them out. It feels like I have always done this. The fear of failure is something that I have always been scared of. If I am not the best at it then I really do not want to play.

Well, I have been really trying to change that in the last couple of months. I have been trying some new things and I have been putting myself out there. I have even been writing more on this here blog. I think that I have written more in the past 2 months then I have ever written before in a month.

It feels good to have this outlet. It feels good to have the ability to move through these things. It's really all that I can do right now. I know where I am supposed to be going and I am moving in that direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....