Monday, February 25, 2013

My Friend Tim.



What a day today has been....
Today I lost a very good friend. Someone that was very close to me even though I only knew this person for about 8 years. I guess that is a pretty good amount of time now that i think about it....
Really, its not about the amount of time that you know someone but the impact that they have on your life....
This person had an impact on my life. He was one of those people that always made you smile when you saw him. He was one of those people that was living life with zest... When I saw how he was doing it I wanted to emulate that. I wanted to strive towards that.
That is how I am living everyday of my life.. With my friend Tim as the example.... even when he was not in the best mood he was always open to talk to me about it. This was the kind of person that Tim was..
We lost a really good friend today... Someone that I will never forget... my heart never forgets someone like Tim.

Rest in Peace my friend... you are at peace now and you are looking down on us laughing... with that big smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....