Sunday, October 11, 2009

It Could be the Little Things.


It really is the small things in life that are the best. I would have to say that I have been looking forward to this day the most out of any day on my entire trip...and this is something that I would of never of wanted to to before. Unless there was alot of alcohol involved.
Last night i was up at Grant Park in my hometown.. and i was talking with my brother about what Ventura means to us.. and how he wants to raise kids here.. I was thinking that it was a really great place to live. Now I really didnt have Ventura to high on my list during the last 11 years or so.. I really is just because of the place that I was at in my life. I always thought of it in such a bad light. Well I don't anymore... its a good place for family.
I am glad that I am here with my family...

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you are reconnecting with your past life. We really only learn by looking back and experiencing who we were. Come visit me sometime. My sobriety date is 11/24/76. Love, Kathy kathyberman.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....