Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back to the Hometown

Tomorrow I leave on a train for my hometown.. I havent been down there in a little bit, but I am really excited to go. To really just hang out and see my family. See what they are doing and really just to be with them..
It a whole new world with my family back in my life. They were really never that far away.. I just made them that far. I was the one that put up the wall between us. It was a really big and tall wall...
They were always right by my side when I needed them... when I really needed help they were right there. I will always be thankful for that...
So for the next couple of days I will be posting things from my childhood.. and from the world that is Ventura, California.... some of my favorite places that i havent been to in a long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....