Tuesday, October 20, 2009

another complicated day... or is it.

Just getting up and looking around.. just thinking about how fortunate that I am to be alive and to be in the place that I am at. Went to my favorite coffee shop in my hood and all of the people there like me and don't want me to leave. That is a really nice feeling.. that people like you and want you to stay in their establishment. Yesterday was a pretty big day..I had it off and I really did nothing, except nap and putz around on my computer.
I sat on my back deck last night.. and looked at my world in front of me and I smiled, because I knew that everything was going to be alright. That I was on the right path and I was exactly where I am supposed to be.
Day by Day things seem complicated at first.. then I remember that I have God. and then it seems alot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....