Monday, December 8, 2008

Sugar coating.

Sometimes I forget that I'm talking to normal people...you know..non
alcoholics. They want to know what I'm up to and what I've been through.
I correct myself...these people may be "heavy drinkers".
So I go in to what my last year has been like. You know..it's been
pretty eventful..
I can't help but tell it like it is. The non sugar-coated version. I
forget that these people may have never heard just how bad it can get.
They have their view of drinking. And I have the reality of mine..
And sometimes they tell me that they didn't mean to get so
personal..and I just think I'm being honest.
I guess I'm where the rubber meets the road for some. I'm happy to be
that example of how bad it can get..and how all that shit can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....