Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The footwork.

God...show me what you want me to see.
That is my prayer to my higher power everytime that I sit down to work
on my 4th step. Something that would of never of imagined that I would
of ever of done before. I can recall thinking a while ago...How the
hell am I going to turn this thing around. After all of the really
messed up stuff that
I had done. Where was the path that I was to follow to fix all of
this. And I really hope that this shining path is easy. I really like
easy.
But I have found out that it's not supposed to be easy. It's supposed
to be work. And I am inheirently really fucking lazy. I want it given
to me on the silver platter.
It's not going to happen this time. I have to do the footwork if I
want this to work...and it is working.
Sometimes quickly....sometimes slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....