Friday, December 12, 2008

Funky...

Wow..have you ever just had one of those days. Where nothing seems to go right...
Thats the kind of day that I am having to today...i have this lump in my stomach. like one that feels like impending doom. even thought that it may be for the best. It just sits there...and it swims around in my head.
Its a whole lot better now then it would of been back then. If this happened last year I don't know what i would be doing...probably drinking. and being really loud...
Nowadays I talk about it...not so loudly. I just let it out there

2 comments:

  1. Friend of mine (AA) has same experience today. ALso *I* have similar symptoms. Could it be that old full moon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Mr Steveroni is right...the full moon affects everyone (Pagan or not). I truly hope that all is well with you my friend.
    ~A

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....