Sunday, December 21, 2008

keeping the faith

I have heard that so many times before....keep the faith Rich...keep the faith. Then today i was really thinking about my faith. the fact that i actually have faith now. I have something to look to when everything around me is getting really tough. Something that I look to no matter what is happening..Something that i can thank when I go to bed sober at night. Something that I can thank when I wake up in the morning and don't have a hangover...when I can remember the events of the night before....and know that I probably won't have to apologize to anyone...
Well.....usually not have to apologize to anyone....
The difference is...i know that there is something there..something that i greater then me. There is no other reason that I am still sober after 301 days...when I couldnt even get 5 together before. There has to be something greater then me. and I feel it when I am going through the day...and I know that there is a plan for me...
A friend of mine today told me that I have a good heart...and for the first time in my life I know that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....