Monday, May 25, 2009

What a Crazy Thing...

There are some of those people that get up in the morning to go out of their way to mess your up. I am so not one of those kind of people... I think that I may of used to have been. but not anymore. I treat people with respect and dignity... and some people just dont.
I dont know really why. I think that it must be their upbrining... or the way that they have been socialized. where and what they grew up around. I guess that i was just brought up different.
Today... some people came around me that just made me really tense. I could feel the bad energy just eminating from them. It really started to stress me out. and all that I could think of was trying to keep calm and keep breathing. and after it was all said and done.. I prayed about the whole thing. and everything was all good. it took some time, but at the end of it... all was well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....