Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The small things

I just remember how hard all of the really small things were. How much
of my effort that everything was going to take. And how adiment I was
against sound them.
I remember thinking to myself..this should not be this hard..or...I
should be wanting to do this. It shouldn't be a chore.
This was things like eating, shaving, changing clothes. You know
really basic shit. Nothing else really mattered.
I can remember the first time that I heard the 9th step promises read
at a meeting.
We will know how to handle situations that used to baffle us...
I though that was something that I could really use. Some help with
these hard things. The things other people did without blinking.
It's getting easier to deal with situations now that I'm sober.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....