Saturday, November 22, 2008

Knowing the difference

I know the difference between feeling good and. Of even knowing. It
used to be that this was really how good it was going to get. And it
really wasn't that good....not that good at all. Now I'm more aware of
my feelings and what I can do to help them along. Actually all that I
really do is to pray for them. And I know that things will work out
the exactly the way that they are supposed to.
Someone much wiser then myself told me one time that the opposite of
fear...is faith. And that means alot to me. Because I have faith
today. And it's in something other then myself and other then alcohol.
That was all that I had before I had the program.
Now I know how I can understand those things that I used to wonder how
it was so easy for others to get. Today I know that I can actually
achieve those things that used to be seemingly so impossible.
All I had to do was ask for help...and do work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....