Friday, December 27, 2013

Ups and Downs


So today has been a whole bunch of ups and downs.... one moment after the next.

The downs have been tempered by talking to close friends of mine about what is happening to me. Thats the way that it is supposed to go though. That is what I have learned through almost 6 years of recovery. It still really sucks though because I hate feeling like this.

The ups have been nice though even though there has not been that many of them. I know that will changed as time goes by. I hate knowing that is true though... that things will get better as time goes by. I know if for a fact because of how many times that I have been through this before.

I am really thankful that I have to work right now... working has been a savior for me because it keeps my mind occupied... and it means that I am with a group of people that cares about me.

Its the little things. Still really sucks though. The future will work itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....