Saturday, December 7, 2013

Diamonds and Rocks


Some days are diamonds.. and some days are rocks.

Thats what the great Tom Petty said in his song Walls and it pretty much sums up the way that I am feeling today. Some days are good and then there are some days that are bad.

Some doors are open and then some doors are blocked. Today is one of those hards days were I feel like I am hitting my head against a wall. There are so many amazing things that are in my life but right now I am just focusing on the things that are hard that are right in front of me.

I know that these things that are hard right now will work out... but right now I just loathe my days sometimes.

Some people might look at my day and then try to compare it to another persons days saying that mine is less significant. Thats really not my deal because I am not into comparing the two. At all.

All that i know is that I am having a bad day.. and that it will get better.  I just had to vocalize it.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....