Thursday, December 26, 2013

Slow and Steady

I know that in my instance that slow and steady wins the race. Patience has never really been my strongest suit.
I always want things to happen right now... And in the way that I want them to. That's how I want my life to go. But that's not they way that my higher power has it planned. This has been the story since I got sober. Something is not working out the way that I want it to. Even though... What might be happening is what I know is best. 
I know that the way that I have planned things in my head is not usually the best way... And that I am usually always selling myself short. 
Each and everytime I think that the sky is falling.... But it usually isn't. I'm sober and I am alive. I have a job. Apparently I am "a Catch" according to multiple people. 
There are a lot of really great things that are happening. 

I just have to be patient. 
Slow and steady wins the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....