Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thank God for this Blog



Thats all that I have to say....

I dont know where I would be if it I didnt have this blog as an outlet. I have used it on and off for the past almost 6 years as a place to express myself and be heard. Even if I dont get a whole lot of response on it.. I do sometimes. 

I have heard from people though that they have been given advice and inspiration through my words.. and that is all that I want to do. 

Sometimes I just think that I cant talk to anyone and I just want to write it out.. so this is what I do. I have few people that I am close to that I can reach out to and express myself too.... but I find that this avenue is essencial for me.... 

I really appreciate you all being here and reading this for the last 6 years.. it means a lot to me. As you can see I have been through a lot... but I never put my head down. I am always fighting.. I am a professional survivor... just the way that I like it. 

I went to a meeting today for the first time in awhile. I do not recommend taking so much time in between meetings. I dont even want to tell you how long it has been... way too long for an alcoholic of my type. 

It was good to be there. Reminds me that I cant control things.. and when I try to things get messed up. This is not my job anymore.. I have a new employer. My higher power is always looking out for me... and I have to let things go... and let it get handled elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....